Hurricane And Tropical Storm Damage

homeowners insurance dispute lawyers

Homeowners Insurance Claim

Filing a homeowner’s insurance claim is rarely something to look forward to. At best, it involves tedious paperwork. At worst, it’s a complicated nightmare involving considerable damage to your home. And no matter the outcome, filing a claim almost always means your insurance rates will go up.

Fortunately, studies show that lately, most homeowners end up satisfied after filing a claim. J.D. Power found that “overall satisfaction for property claims has reached an all-time high“ in their 2018 home insurance study. The 86 percent claim satisfaction rate is despite the fact that property owners faced record losses in the last year.

But not everyone is satisfied with the result of their home insurance claim. Whether it’s a denied claim or a low-ball payout, claim disputes happen. The 86 percent claim satisfaction rate still leaves 14 percent of homeowners unhappy.

According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average home insurance claim amount was $11,402 in 2015, the most recent year this data is available. Considering an average home insurance policy costs $1,173, an average claim pays for 10 years of coverage. $11,402 is a sizeable payout, and our findings show that it’s enough to seek legal help to get it.

While hiring a lawyer is normally an expensive process, there’s minimal financial risk however in getting legal help for an insurance claim. That’s because we are willing to fight insurance cases on a contingency fee basis. With a contingency fee, Roller Law Group is paid a percentage of the claim amount we recover for you.

What’s My Case Worth?

Contact us today and learn how we can help you understand your legal rights!

What Client Says About Us

Open quotes icon in white outline

My case was recently settled this holiday season with attorney Brian Roller. All I can is wow they are such an amazing and attentive firm. I had the pleasure of having Luz and Margaret as the assistants on the case and they were absolutely efficient. They were always available and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I received a more than great settlement and couldn’t be anymore thankful than to have had them represent me on my auto case. Would definitely use them again and million times after that if needed.

Closed quotes icon in white outline - Martha G.

We’re Here To Help

Check icons in green outline

We'll Come to You

Check icons in green outline

We'll Fight for You

Check icons in green outline

No Fee Unless You Win

Member

Featured On

Get a Free Case Evaluation




By submitting this form I agree to the Terms of Use

Member

Featured On

EnglishHebrewSpanishHaitian CreoleChinese (Traditional)